Join the Hong Kong Pub Crawl team!
Hong Kong Pub Crawl is a brand managed by HKPC Concepts, an event and entertainment solutions house based in Hong Kong. HKPC Concepts specializes in creating epic, value-for-money events for nightlife enthusiasts from Hong Kong and around the world.
The Hong Kong Pub Crawl brand has two signature events, the Thursday LKF Pub Crawl and the Wednesday Horse Races Crawl. These events attract over 100 weekly party-goers, and has been voted #1 Nightlife Activity on TripAdvisor every year since inception.
Internship (HKPC Concepts)
Deep dive into the event management business with our year-round internship program. Interns spend at least 3 months at our headquarters and have exposure to all facets of our business.
Some job duties include:
- New event idea generation
- Executing on business development initiatives
- Assisting in developing new social media campaigns and managing current campaigns
- Working with existing brand ambassadors and locating new marketing channels
- Monitor social channels and respond to reviews, feedback, or customer queries
- Assist in the conceptualisation and implementation of special events
- Assisting in the operations for our signature evens (Wed & Thur) to ensure they run smoothly
- Market research
Night Staff (Hong Kong Pub Crawl)
Want to get paid to have a great time, meet people from all around the world, and have a drink on the job? Our Night Staff role is your answer.
Do you tick the following boxes?
- You are a social, fun-loving person - not just any sociable person, but the type that organizes parties in their spare time, gets joy out of making sure everyone has a tonne of fun, and makes sure no one is left alone
- You're not afraid of public speaking
- You are a team player
- You can commit to our crawl roster a month in advance (we don't like flaky people!)
- You are well versed with social media
- You speak multiple languages
- You have an interest in photography / own a decent camera
Brand Ambassadors (Hong Kong Pub Crawl)
Are you interested in working with us, but unsure if you're able to commit the hours as an intern or a night staff? Do you have an interest in marketing and want to gain real-life experience in both digital and offline marketing? If so, the brand ambassador role might be for you.
As Hong Kong Pub Crawl's brand ambassador, your job scope includes:
- Working with the marketing team to promote Hong Kong Pub Crawl at every opportunity possible. There are no set guidelines fro how you want to promote us, as long as it's effective and delivers results. Think Instagram, Facebook, word-of-mouth, posters... Whatever work for you, works for us.
- Encouraging sales for our crawls using your own personalised promo code
As our brand ambassador, you will receive an attractive commission for every purchase through your personalised promo code, as well as staff benefits. Staff benefits include free entry on crawls, working as a night staff (with pay), access to the staff table at our final club, and more.
Apply now by sending us your CV and a short introduction about yourself addressing the relevant job responsibilities above to email@example.com