Experience one of Hong Kong's most famous attractions!
Every Wednesday Race Night*, join us for an experience to remember as we take you on an action-packed tour spanning Causeway Bay (Hong Kong’s shopping hub), Happy Valley (home of the iconic horse races), and ending at the infamous Wan Chai nightlife district to discover Hong Kong's best bars. As one of the most exciting things to do in Hong Kong, the horse race is a must-see. Expect the best drink deals in town with your new best friends, and a nice warm-up to the Thursday Lan Kwai Fong (LKF) Crawl!
*Only dates with horse races are available for booking.
What You Get
- Free entry to the Happy Valley Jockey Club racecourse
- Free betting guide with a tutorial from our experienced crawl masters
- Free beer or food voucher valued at $50HKD for use at the horse races
- One free welcome shot at every bar
- Discounted drinks at all participating bars: $20HKD beers and $30HKD cocktails!
- A professional photographer to document the memories you won’t remember
- 07:00pm: Meet up at first bar in Causeway Bay
- 08:00pm: Leave first bar via Hong Kong's iconic tram to the Happy Valley Races
- 08:15pm - 10:30pm: Explore Happy Valley Races
- 08:30pm: Meet Late-Comers at Entrance G of the Races
- 10:30pm - Ride the trams to Wanchai nightlife district
- 11:00pm to Late: Join two bars, and finish the night at an iconic disco bar in Wan Chai
Option 1, 7:00pm-8:00pm Meet Up: Merry-Go-Round
Merry-Go-Round: 22/F, Aura on Pennington, 66 Jardine's Bazaar, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Closest MTR: Causeway Bay Station, Exit F1
How to get to Merry-Go-Round:
Option 2, Meet at the Races:
For this crawl, you are welcome to meet us directly at the Horse Races, Entrance G. Simply message Hong Kong Pub Crawl on Facebook and we will come meet you at Happy Valley Racecourse's entrance (Entrance G).
Do's and Don'ts: The legal drinking age in Hong Kong is 18. Bring photo identification. We recommend you don’t wear flip flops, sandals or open-toed shoes. This activity is valid only on Wednesdays horse racing days.
Refund Policy: We have a strict no refund policy due to third-party transaction complications. However, customers are more than welcome to transfer their voucher for use at a future crawl. If you would like to transfer your voucher, please just message us on Facebook. The crawl runs rain, hail or shine. Even in typhoons. Bring an umbrella or raincoat if necessary.
Can't make it to our Wednesday crawl? Not to worry - check out HKHUB for other note-worthy events!